About SERVPRO of Barberton / Norton
SERVPRO of Barberton / Norton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, home or business. Should this happen to you, trust the company with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau to know you are in good hands. “Helping restore the present to protect the future” is the promise our team offers those who need us when disaster strikes.
Michal Fosdick, Founder and President at SERVPRO of Barberton / Norton, is proud of the company she has been building since 1996. Michal’s hard work, compassion and knowledge has given her the praise of her many clients and cemented her an exceptional reputation within the restoration and insurance industries. Day or night Michal has been there for her customers when they need her the most. Her hands-on leadership style and sleeves rolled up approach earns her the respect, hard work and loyalty of her staff. Michal is a proud mother and grandmother and enjoys ever opportunity to play that role.
Dennis Fosdick, Jr., Vice President of Operations, oversees day to day operations of the many crews that crisscross Northeast Ohio on daily basis. A graduate of Medina High School Dennis has spent his entire life in the restoration and construction industry. Dennis has traveled to over 17 states working through Hurricanes, Floods and Polar Vortex’s to help those in need. Dennis brings the knowledge he gained traveling the United States home to Ohio to help daily our friends and neighbors when an emergency hits home. Dennis shares the love of his company, sports and good steak with his son that he is grooming to be 3rd generation in the family business.
Melanie Tremmel, Office Manager, handles all in house operations. Melanie has been in the Customer Service Industry her entire career which makes her ideal for the many tasks she handles daily including Office Oversite, Human Resources, Customer Relations and Scheduling, and anything and everything we need to get the job done. A lifelong Parma resident Melanie recently moved closer to the office to be near what she loves. Safe to say if you have an emergency 24/7 you will hear Melanie’s voice on the line helping make it “Like it never even happened”.
Albert Atkins, Director of Sales and Marketing, oversees social media, community relations, information technology and territory management. Albert has been an owner and manager in the construction and real estate industries which has taught him a wide range of skills that enhance the customer experience. Having a large blended family Albert has honed his skills in negotiations, diplomacy and patience along the way. If you are looking to talk business Albert prefers it to be on the beach or the tennis court on Cleveland’s westside.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- MTC - Master Textile Cleaner
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Storm Team Production Franchise of the Year